LDS.org Home Page

Continuing Revelation

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Years Resolution

The Lord asks us to learn our duty. That said I have made it my new years resolution to study out what the Lord expects of me as a priesthood holder. Over  a six week period I will study the following:

Alma 13
Doctrine & Covenants  13, 20, 84, 107, 121, 124

Each have guidence to becoming a rightous husband, Father and Priesthood holder.

I have held off making a new years resolution this year because I find that it is hard to keep up with them. I feel very strongly that if I take the time to study each of these sections every six weeks throughout the year great growth will come.

I encourage those who read this...to do the same. That each one of us may learn and grow and share with each other the things that we learn.

No comments: