LDS.org Home Page

Continuing Revelation

Saturday, April 2, 2011

General Conference Day 1

What a great opportunity to be taught by apostles of the Lord. I feel so richly blessed. I am humbled to live in a day when there is a hope, an idea of what and who we are to look toward. It is a promise to a better way of life for all of us if we obey.

The conference has recharged my batteries and has given me ideas to better myself. I love that even though the speakers are some 600 miles away it feels as if they are speaking right to me. I can feel the love and concern that they have for me and my family.

President Monson announced 3 new temples in Canada, and two here in the States.

Priesthood was amazing. I feel privileged to have been in attendance. I could have worked and had a little overtime tonight. But traded to a coworker and I was fed richly. It is not a choice for me, I made the commitment to go when I was ordained a deacon. It is of great import that we honor the priesthood that has been given us!!  

No comments: