LDS.org Home Page

Continuing Revelation

Sunday, April 3, 2011

General conference Day 2

Another conference has concluded. It was a wonderful day to listen to the speakers. I have enjoyed the last two days. I have felt the spirit and feel closer to my heavenly father. How grateful I am to those who strive to know what to say, and how to say it.

Some of my highlights from today are: President Uchtdorf encouraged us to hearken to the prompting of the Holy Ghost. As we listen for the spirit we must act on those promptings. I loved the message from Elder Johnson of the Seventies talk on trials and how growth comes from the experience.

this afternoon I enjoyed Elder Robbins talk on to be vs. To Do. I am forever grateful to know they are connected but to be is greater is better that the to dos. C Scott Grow talked about the Atonement.

I am looking forward to reviewing the material from the conference.

No comments: