LDS.org Home Page

Continuing Revelation

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life!

I once saw a poster in a doctor's office that read "This Life is a test it is only a test! Had it been an actual life you would have been given clear instructions on where to go, and how to get there." while thaat made me chuckle I was thinking tonight about how much Life gets in the way. At least it seems like that sometimes.
Often I think to my self that the way I am going to make it is to just give up. I feel like life has gotten the best of me. I also feel like it is not worth it to keep pushing forward.
I think these are the things that Satan wants us to think. If he can get even a small foothold he will take what he can get. That is why it is so important to ever be vigilant. Be mindful of what is going on around you. Be mindful of the just what the lord has given you.
How sad would it it be if we did not take the time to count our blessings. Life has so much to offer us. There are the little things that brighten our world that make all the mundane go away. I love it when I come home at night I could have had the worst day and my kids welcome me home with a Hug and even the big kids say Dad's home and are excited to see me. They make it all worth it for me! How great are the little things that color and give extra to our worlds.

This life is a test.

It is a test to see how we are going to react the days events and the things that are going on in life. How we deal is what matters. It doesn't so much matter what we do. It does matter how we react to the consequence of those actions.

No comments: